Monday, December 1, 2014

Week Fourteen - The Future

The Future is bright! Or is it? This week I chose to listen to the radio drama version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I love the move and the tale but when I got around to reading the book I was too young to actually want to read it or understand the hilarious nature of it. Listening to the audio files was the best ever. just like the book! I wonder, since I haven't done it yet (yet because I plan it it later today!)  if the rest of the audio files follow the book ( or rather if the book follows them or leaves anything out) its wonderfully written and I literally can get over over much I actually love Hitchhikers Guide.
I havent seen the movie in awhile ( watched the whole thing) and I think after finishing the radio files I will, so that I can compare them.

No comments:

Post a Comment